ON SALE NOW - FROM ONLY $2,115/pp!
Although this travel itinerary focuses "simply" on London, there's nothing "simple" about it. London is one of the most exciting and fascinating cities in the world! Travel any time - just call us!
After all, (in the words of Austin Powers) "It's swinging London, baby, yeah!"
Your Tour Price Includes:
- Airport transfer via London black taxicab from Heathrow airport to London’s City Centre
- Seven (7) nights in a 4-1/2 star hotel in a great area of the city, centrally located
- English breakfast, daily
- Six Days to see over 55 of the top sites in London +
- Six Days of unlimited travel on the London Underground, Buses, Trams, Docklands Light Rail and Over-ground Trains within zones 1 – 6
- Afternoon Tea (full cream tea) at Fortnum & Mason located in the famous Piccadilly Circus
- Excellent seats to your choice of a top London West End theatrical production
- Return airport transfer via London black taxicab to Heathrow
+ London attractions include: Apsley House, Banqueting House, Benjamin Franklin House, Britain at War Experience, British Music Experience, Cartoon Museum, Chelsea Cinema, Chelsea FC Stadium Tour, Chelsea Physic Garden, Chislehurst Caves, Churchill Museum & Cabinet War Rooms, City Cruises, The Courtauld Gallery, Curzon Mayfair Cinema, Curzon Soho Cinema, Eltham Palace, Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art, Eton College, Fan Museum, Firepower Royal Artillery Museum, Foundling Museum, Guards Museum, Hampton Court Palace, Handel House Museum,
Household Cavalry Museum, HMS Belfast, Jason's Canal Boat Trip, Jewel Tower, Kensington Palace, Kew Gardens, London Bicycle Tour Co., London Bridge Experience and London Tombs, London Canal Museum, London Motor Museum, London Legends Walk, London Transport Museum, London Wetland Centre, London Zoo, Lord's Cricket Ground, Monument, Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising, Museum of Rugby, National Gallery, National Theatre Backstage Tours, Pollocks Toy Museum, Queen's Gallery, Queens Ice & Bowl, Renoir Cinema, Royal Albert Hall, Royal Mews, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Tour & Exhibition, St Paul's Cathedral,
Tate Britain, Tate Modern, Tower Bridge Exhibition, Tower of London, Wellington Arch, Wernher Collection at Ranger's House, Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, Wimbledon Tour Experience, Windsor Castle
Call Across the Pond Vacations - 310-791-6101
* On Sale Now!!! Land only, per person price from $2,115, based on double occupancy. Rates may change due to time of year and/or local events. Single and triple occupants per room will change rate.
** Hotel listed in tour description indicate first choice. Equivalent hotels of same star quality and location supplied if first choice unavailable.
All tours subject to change from above itinerary.
London Tour Simply London Tour London Travel Package London Package Inexpensive London Tour Reasonably Priced London Luxury London Travel London Theatre London Vacation London Vacation Package
ATP Vacations LLC CST#2095386-40 © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved