WHAT WE DO FOR YOU...
Across the Pond Vacations (ATP Vacations LLC) custom-designs independent (and group) tours to the United Kingdom and Ireland. The company’s management are experienced Destination Specialists, focused on these specific areas of the world, and the passion of our staff ensures that every client has the experience of a lifetime.
1. Once we receive your inquiry, we'll give you a call to discuss the details of your trip and ask you a few questions, such as:
- "What do you see yourself doing once you arrive?"
- "What is it about this area that appeals to you?"
- ... and more.
2. Based on the data you provide us, we will custom-design an itinerary, just for you. (The more information you can provide us, the better.) A small labor/administrative fee of $25.00 will be charged and provides you with one itinerary and two revisions to that itinerary, should revisions be required. The labor/administrative fee will be applied to your tour upon acceptance of the itinerary that Across the Pond Vacations has planned for you.
3. Once we have completed your tailor-made itinerary, we will present it to you along with a price. (More often than not, Across the Pond Vacations can offer you a better price, or very near the same price, as if you were to input all these hours of work and do it yourself.)
4. Now you've got a great idea of what your itinerary would look like and the price. So, it's time for a deposit. Once we receive your deposit, we can continue to fine-tune your itinerary until it is exactly what you want (if it isn't already).
5. When the itinerary is exactly what you want, we will begin to make all of the reservations for you. And, since you pay us, directly, you don't have to worry about international money wiring, foreign currency transaction fees, or a lot of unusual charges appearing on your credit card statements from overseas.
6. Seventy-five (75) days prior to your departure, we will collect your final payment. (Ninety  days for groups.) We will continue to make all your bookings/reservations.
7. A few weeks prior to your departure, you'll receive a binder from us which contains your day-by-day itinerary and all vouchers, tickets, confirmation pages, etc. that you will need for your trip. This ensures a seamless and carefree vacation that has been custom-designed, just for you!
- You will have saved yourself hours and hours of time. (Most people spend at least 40 hours planning a trip like this - that's an entire work week!)
- You'll have tapped into our expertise - decades of destination knowledge focused on England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland.
- You'll have paid about the same, or in some cases, less, than if you had planned the journey yourself.
The perfect vacation has been planned for you, all based on your desires and choices. It's a dream trip come true. We do the work and you reap the rewards. How's that for a deal?
So, come on! Let's get started!